We are seeking a Software Team Leader to join a hugely successful and fast growing passenger communications technology company based in central Southampton.
The company is one of UK's fastest growing technology specialists working with a fantastic portfolio of tier 1 aviation and travel industry customers. Established in 2000 they have achieved year on year growth and at the beginning of this year opened a new tech hub in Southampton (central).
This new tech hub will be home to an Agile Software Development team developing real-time messaging services used by millions of global travellers. This is a great company to work for with an innovative technology culture, relaxed environment, casual dress code and a real buzz of excitement.
Scope & Opportunity
We are looking for 2 Software Team Leads to take ownership of two separate projects teams. Teams comprise of 4/5 developers and report to a development manager and platforms architecture team.
70% of the role is hands-on; designing & developing software components, providing technical insight and coaching the team in a technical capacity.
30% of the role is Team Leadership; line management, cultivating an engaged and enthusiastic team, coaching, mentoring, providing strategic input and driving best practice.
Summary of Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about leading and coaching team members
- Experience in providing technical guidance to other Developers and the wider team
- 5+ years' experience in .Net, C#, SQL Server, back end development
- Excellent Object Oriented design skills (Design Patterns, SOLID)
- Experience of continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated integration testing
- Previous contribution to architectural design and solutions
- Knowledge of how to approach scalability or resilience in the design of your solutions
- Any knowledge of RabbitMQ or messaging services is highly beneficial
The company is offering a competitive salary with great benefits and a huge scope of growth potential.
£50,000 to £65,000 + comprehensive benefits & fantastic career potential
Hit apply and send your CV or contact me if you would like to talk through the finer details