Software Test Engineer / QA Engineer - Manual, Regression, Functional, Agile, SQL
Are you a Software Tester / QA Engineer looking for career progression or an opportunity to work in a forward thinking software team? Perhaps the opportunity to learn automation testing?
We are looking for 2 Software Test Engineers to join a talented software team developing digital payment solutions for a range of well known retail and consumer services companies.
You will gain a lot of experience and advance your technical skill set within this team, they offer a supportive and collaborative team approach with investment in tools, technology and training to ensure you keep learning and developing your skill set. You will be exposed to automation testing and once established in the team have the opportunity to learn Selenium, Specflow and automation scripting.
Your experience and Knowledge:
You will need expereince of Software Testing and be well versed in the software development life cycle.
· MS Windows testing experience
· Strong functional / non-functional, regression and performance software testing background
· Exploratory testing on early-stage code experience
· Ability to write T-SQL and interrogate databases
· Experience of writing Test Plans and Scripts
· Ability to construct and document test cases
· Knowledge of Agile
Desirable Knowledge (training provided if you don't already know it)
· Automated test scripts
· Spec Flow
· TDD & BDD
· ISEB qualifications
· Agile Development Life Cycle Knowledge
· Working knowledge of Scripting / programming in C#
Salary & Benefits:
Approx £35,000 + pension, health insurance, training & personal development
Location: Eastleigh, Southampton, Hampshire
How to apply:
If you have an up-to-date CV please hit apply or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise google me to find my contact info and we can work it out. Lesley Morgan at Spectrum IT Recruitment.