A market leading software solutions provider is looking for a Software Tester to join them at an exciting team for the business.
The Software Tester will be able to have significant input into a company change in their approach to software testing methods and focus.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Tester in the earlier stages of career to join an established software organisation and to also gain exposure to automation testing.
The successful Software Tester will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial software testing experience.
- Experience of writing tests based on user and system requirements.
- Knowledgeable in the analysis and evaluation of existing software tests.
- Knowledge of bug / issue tracking software.
- Exposure to the full product development life cycle.
- A strong team ethic.
- Willingness to learn and to develop professionally.
- Attention to detail led.
- Exposure / experience of working in an Agile environment - Desirable.
- UI Testing experience - Desirable
- Awareness of TDD and BDD approaches - Desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of Python, Ruby or Java - Desirable.
- Experience or desire to work with automation tools (Selenium) - Desirable.
This position will suit an ambitious Software Tester who is keen to embrace the role that software testing and QA offer within the modern development process and who wants to work closely with software development colleagues.
To apply for this position, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org