Solution Architect (Data) - Southampton, Hampshire - £50,000 - £60,000 + Great Benefits Package!
Solution Architecture/ TOGAF / Data Analytics / Machine Learning / AI / Geospatial Data / Azure
Our client, based in Southampton, is now searching for a new Solution Architect to join their expanding engineering team. They are looking for a candidate who can use their experience and background to evolve the engineering architecture of the business. They are offering an exciting and varied position working for a large, well known and progressive brand. They are looking for a candidate to be part of their architectural journey and for someone who is not only happy to use their prior technical capabilities and experiences to continue to push and develop forward on new and existing projects.
The client themselves are a large, nationally recognised brand that are continuing to move, evolve and develop with technology. As well as a wide range of fantastic projects, they also offer competitive packages including Flexible working, great pension schemes, bonus schemes as well as free parking, support with health and wellbeing and staff discount on over 500 national brands! On top of their generous packages, they also offer fantastic training and development schemes and, whilst they are a large company, are renowned for treating their staff exceptionally well.
Potential projects could involve the following:
- Re-engineering geospatial data capture, storage and product creation systems using Microsoft Azure
- Data Analytics using AI and Machine Learning
- Enabling customer data access via APIs
- Moving ERP System to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Create a new managed land services systems
What they're looking for:
- Definition and Implementation of solution architecture
- Experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Data Management and processing
- Geospatial data capture
- Data analytics
- SaaS-based ERP
- Data management and processing
- AI and machine learning
- Delivering solutions using public cloud platforms (e.g Microsoft Azure)
- Collaborating and influencing key business/ technical stakeholders
- Providing technical Leadership and collaborating with Development teams in an agile environment
- Industry best practices for architecture, software development processes and lifecycles
What they can offer:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Performance related annual bonus (up to 10%)
- Competitive Pension - Employee Contribution 5%, Employer Contribution 10%
- 37 Hour working week - with flexible working options
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 3 days over Christmas
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Nursery onsite
- Staff discount at over 500 brands
- Sports and social activities
- And much more!
If you'd be interested in hearing more or would like to be considered for the role click apply now or contact Rachel at Spectrum on 02380 765 299.