SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS
An award winning financial services company based in Hampshire is looking for a talented Solutions Architect.
This is a company with a modern and engaging business culture embracing healthy working practices, flexible working and physical and mental wellbeing initiatives.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - SCOPE & PURPOSE
Reporting to the Head of Business Systems the Solution Architect plays a key role in steering the future enhancement of the companies IT systems.
Working within the regulated financial industry it is essential that all solutions are designed with the appropriate level of rigor to ensure they are fit for purpose, scalable, maintainable and resilient.
Working alongside both project and technical teams the Systems Architect provides guidance, detailed documented designs and advice throughout the change lifecycle to ensure these requirements are meet.
The Solutions Architect role is a pivotal role advising business subject matter experts, product owners, development and IT service teams.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will be an experienced Solution Architect with a passion for technological innovation and the ability to work across complex IT Systems environments. Working on all aspects of the technology stack to enhance internal & external customer experience.
- Experience of leading large complex cross domain or cross product designs.
- Expert technical skills and experience that will enable delivery.
- Demonstratable experience of solution design within a regulated industry.
- Broad set of skills and knowledge including software and infrastructure architecture.
- Detailed practical knowledge of an Enterprise IT infrastructure and Software Development and maintenance methods, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of data architecture.
- Experience Working with Agile teams using SCRUM.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
- Onsite health professionals
- Paid Professional Training
- Flexible working
- Onsite Gym & personal trainer!
How to apply: If you have an updated CV please hit apply or send it to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk. Alternatively contact me through LinkedIN or our company website. Steven Wright, Spectrum IT Recruitment.
Office working & COVID update
The office is currently closed and the teams are working fully remote, this will be in place for the foreseeable future. There is a desire to get the teams back in the office and we anticipate 2 to 3 days a week in the office and 2 to 3 days a week remote post lockdown. There will be rigorous distancing measures in place to ensure safe working practices. The offices are located in Petersfield, Hampshire.