Support Assistant - Landford, Salisbury - up to £25,000
Customer Service/ Technical Support/ IT Support / IT Solutions
I'm currently working with a fantastic company based on the outskirts of the New Forest looking for an experienced Support Assistant to join their team! They are a small, exciting and steadily growing business focused on some innovative software solutions. They are looking for a candidate with fantastic customer service experience, ideally within a technical support capacity, to join their friendly but focused team to continue building their fantastic reputation with their clients.
The company themselves not only have a fantastic product, designed and developed by the directors but also have a small, family feel to the team. The product is renowned and widely acknowledged as fantastic to it's users and their Support team is very much the cherry on the cake. This particular team will be the face of the business and, on a daily basis will be interacting and speaking with the customers via mainly email and phone, being that first point of contact for any queries, questions and issues. For any issues that can't be resolved by the support team, it will be escalated and passed on to their fantastic specialist development team. It's a great opportunity to work with a team that are both expert but also friendly! The role will grow with the company and so there are opportunities for training and development and with the directors being so open they are always happy to listen to and take on any suggestions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent customer service - always work to get that extra mile
- Interact with customers and users via phone and email
- Resolve any common and easy fix issues - passing any other issues forward to the technical/ development teams
- Proactively respond to feedback
- Keep customers updated with the progress of their query
What They're looking for:
- Writing and communication skills
- A fantastic and professional telephone manner
- Someone who loves working in a tight knit team
- Prior Customer service experience (ideally within a technical environment/ surrounding a technical product)
- A genuine passion for helping and interacting with people
- Someone who is always looking for opportunities to develop and grow their skill sets
- Technical understanding and a confidence in technology/ computers is ideal
If you'd be interested in applying click apply now for your CV to be considered! Alternatively, feel free to call Rachel at SpectrumIT on 02380 765 299 if you have any questions!