A Support Desk Co-ordinator is required to join a growing and progressive managed service provider (MSP) from their head office based in the Eastleigh area.
The role of a Support Desk Co-ordinator will involve organising the support team and putting in place processes to ensure KPI's are being met. This is a "hands-off" technical role and therefore will not be suitable for those seeking a technical position. An understanding of IT support, however, is essential to ensure you are able to monitor and escalate calls effectively.
As you will be working within a small team environment and also liaising with customers then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be very strong.
The right person:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to take charge and motivate others
- Detail oriented & well organised
- Some technical knowledge
- Team player
- Identify trends / issues / challenges relating to KPI'S
- Escalating support calls to the engineers
- Monitor ticket progress
- Ensure processes are being followed by the engineers
If you are seeking a Support Desk Co-ordinator role of this nature, please contact Amy Lee on 02380 765809 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org