System Test Engineer
A well-established multinational company in the Fareham area are looking to add a new Test Engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
This role is a good opportunity for a System Test Engineer with Linux experience to take the next step in their career, or for a Graduate with a relevant degree, Linux knowledge and testing or development knowledge.
System Test Engineer Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Write detailed test plans
- Perform integration and verification testing
- Experience working with Linux
- Knowledge of Software Development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, V-Model)
- Basic programming skills (C++, ADA)
What the company can offer:
- Opportunity to join and exciting and dynamic company working on a wide variety of projects
- Genuine career progression on offer working in a challenging environment
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Income Protection
The System Test Engineer is paying up to £32,000 depending on experience.
To apply for the System Test Engineer role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301