A well-established multinational company in the Fareham area are looking to add an experienced Systems Engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
This role is a mixture of project work covering several upgrades and support of the wider IT infrastructure. A great opportunity for an experienced engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge. This opportunity is also open to graduates with a relevant degree. Maximum salary for graduate applicants is £27,000pa + benefits.
To be considered you will;
- Linux system administration (preferably Redhat/Centos)
- Experience of requirements management and requirement management tools (i.e. DOORS,)
- Experience of performing integration and verification testing
- Customer Facing experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good communication and team work skills
- Experience with XML / XSDs - desirable
What they can offer;
- The opportunity to join an exciting dynamic company working on a wide variety of projects
- 25 days holiday per annum + 8 days bank holidays
- Medical Insurance / life Assurance / Income protection
The Systems Engineer position is paying up to £32,000pa. To find out more info apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk