A well-established multinational company in the Fareham area are looking to add a Spanish speaking Systems Engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for coordinating the activities of multiple technical teams and projects in the UK while acting as the point of contact with teams in Spain. This role will involve regular trips to Spain.
To be considered you will have the following;
- Fluent in Spanish
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous Systems Engineer experience
- Ideally knowledge of working on large scale IT software projects
- Ability to manage work load and conflicting priorities to strict deadlines
- Experience in a customer facing role
What they can offer;
- The opportunity to join an exciting dynamic company working on a wide variety of projects
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday per annum + 8 days bank holidays
- Medical Insurance/life Assurance/Income protection
The Systems Engineer role is paying up to £38,000 depending on experience and comes with a wide range of benefits.
To apply for the role, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380765294