A fantastic opportunity to work with a leading provider of IT solutions. Our client who's head office in Poole is a custom designed technology centre are looking for a well-rounded Systems Engineer with skills in infrastructure and automation to join one of their development teams, to develop and maintain infrastructure and automation processes within a Greenfield project, developing a hybrid-cloud and public cloud management and automation platform.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of key automation packages for the provisioning of cloud based services.
You will have experience working in a technical capacity within any leading ERP solution and you will preferably have some development skills.
- A strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Active Directory / Groups Policies
- Good understanding of IP, WAN, LAN and WIFI Networking
Accreditation or experience in the majority of the following technical products:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Automation Products (e.g. System Centre Orchestrator, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft RDS
- PowerShell Scripting and Automation
- Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud configurations
- Creation of Technical Documentation
- Veeam backup solutions
- Microsoft System Centre Suite
- Developing Microsoft System Centre Orchestrator run books
If you have the relevant skills and you are eager to learn send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Systems Engineer, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, WAN, LAN, WIFI, Networking, Office 365, O365, Azure, System Centre Orchestrator, Chef, Puppet, Exchange, SQL Server, RDS, PowerShell, Cloud, Linux, RouterOS, Veeam, Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset, Christchurch