Technical Consultant required by a successful, growing software company located in Southampton. Due to continued success and expansion the company is looking to hire an experienced Technical Consultant with experience in software implementation and delivery to liaise with prospective customers at the pre-sales phase right thorough to implementation. A background in software engineering would be advantageous, but is not essential.
The successful candidate is likely to have a background in a customer facing role focused on pre-sales, implementation or delivery with a software company or in a software/application product delivery environment.
- Proven background in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux platforms
- Scripting knowledge
Knowledge or experience in any of the following areas would be beneficial, but is not a prerequisite;
- Any knowledge or exposure to programming with C, C++, Java or similar
- Data analysis / data science
- Project management, ideally related to software engineering and/or software product implementation/delivery
The role will be office based, but would involve travelling to client sites on occasion, mainly in London, less frequently across Europe.
If you are looking for a role of this nature please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.