One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Technical Design Lead to develop the functionality of the IT infrastructure and platforms including data and cloud services.
This Technical Design Lead role will see you taking responsibility for all the designs of the IT platforms & infrastructure and ensuring that they are completed to the standard set out by the enterprise architect.
The role of Technical Design Lead;
- Translate an existing High-level design (HLD) provided from solutions architects to produce platforms design
- Apply infrastructure principles to designs
- Produce infrastructure designs to specify new infrastructure and cloud services
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Project Managers to identify the right infrastructure and services
- Design and develop a constant technology design roadmap for IT platforms
The successful Technical Design Lead will have the following experience;
- Azure and cloud deployments
- VMware and virtualisation
- Active directory and SCCM
- Server, operating system and network security
- Automation - desirable
- Architectural tooling - desirable
- Change and release management
The role of Technical Design Lead is paying between £47,000 - £57,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 12% annual bonus, 25 days holiday and pension schemes.
To apply for the Technical Design Lead position, please contact Tom at tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294