My client is looking to take on their first Technical Pre-Sales / Systems Architect assisting with their sales process, which is largely through channel partners.
They are now the world leaders in Storage Area Network (SAN) protocols and data Acceleration products into numerous sectors.
They are now expanding out our channel sales force and require a pre-Sales engineer to support the sales team and the resellers.
The pre-Sales engineer is a critical part of the sales process and the sales team, assisting with the sales team strategy for the customer.
It will be your technical knowledge, skill and personality with the Pre-Sales Engineer role that converts the customer from an enquiry to a sale.
The ideal Technical Pre-sales Engineer will be required to:
- Advise the sales team and the end customer how to configure our products and their network to optimise the benefit of our products.
- Support the sales team with technical input of RFQ
- Implement and manage proof of concepts testing
- Provide training channel partners pre-sales engineers.
- Provide support to customers during product installation
- Liaise with Product management and R & D on product issues and direction of product development
The successful Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will have:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, especially Cisco networking qualifications
- Understanding of Storage Area Networks and Storage device - we can provide training in this area
- Three years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting role
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
Located between Bournemouth and Southampton the role will largely be office based but will require some travel to customer sites.
The role is offering a base of circa £50,000 - £55,000 with uncapped commission with an OTE of £75,000 +
To apply for this Technical Pre-Sales ( SAN, Networking ) role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805
Keywords; Storage Area Network, SAN, sales, pre-sales, business development, system architect, cisco, Bournemouth, Southampton Hampshire, Dorset