Technical Project Manager
(Business Analysis experience required)
A progressive technical solutions provider is looking for a Technical Project Manager with previous Business Analysis experience to join their team.
This is a new role and will be an integral position for the business, with progression into a more senior capacity anticipated.
The successful Technical Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Technical Project Management experience; exposure to PMO's, Project and programme control and governance.
- Experience of working with internal software and automation teams.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary technologies and development methodologies (Agile).
- Previous experience of working on change management projects.
- Business Analysis experience; building a business case, scoping solutions, stakeholder and management communications.
- Experience of working in Banking or Financial Services sector - Advantageous.
The responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager will include:
- Management of allocated resources to delivery assigned projects.
- Management of designs, documents and services.
- Change project management; management of impact and expectations.
- Process improvement management.
- Using appropriate tools for process mapping, design and re-engineering.
- To communicate and present to senior management and stakeholders on project progress and ROI's.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to have a high impact role at an exciting time for the business.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org