Telecoms Operations Manager
£40,000 - £65,000
Telecoms Operations Manager required for a niche successful telecoms software house based in Camberley. You will be part of the Senior Management Team with responsibility for all operational aspects of the company and leading the operational migration into managed services.
You will manage a team of 6 and will be responsible for:
- Achieving customer satisfaction for integration, deployment and support services.
- Managing the operations & support teams and providing leadership on realisation of evolution into managed services.
- Provide strong technical leadership in cellular technologies and Linux
- Demonstrate operational experience of working either for a mobile operator or a supplier to mobile operators
- Deploy our products and solutions into customer networks worldwide
- Develop and drive technical transfer programmes with global network of customers and system integrator partners
- Ensure SLAs are achieved for product and service customers
- Form strong personal relationships with peer roles in client organisations
- Lead the operational engagements as required by the sales & business development teams, using all the varied skills within the wider team, to achieve the maximum impact possible.
The role is likely to extend to other areas as time progresses to include the recruitment and management of additional team members and taking on the full responsibility for operational and managed service activities. There is the choice to be as hands on or hands off as you would like.
- Technical & Operational experience of mobile networks
- Good understanding of mobile telecoms network architectures
- Strong people manager and team leader
- Experienced in managed services
- Highly skilled in deploying and supporting complex technical solutions
- Management and growth of teams
- Engagement with geographically dispersed customers
- Experience of mobile core network protocols and functionality
- Experience of IP network protocols and functionality
- Managed service product introduction
My client offer the opportunity to be part of a company who are fiercely in demand for their product suite within the current market along with a competitive salary, Flexible Working Hours, 23 days holiday, Discretionary Bonus, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, 5% Pension along with an amazing working atmosphere and the chance to work with a very strong technical team who will add to your experience and skills.
If you have the relevant skills (or have worked in telecoms before) please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.
Core Network, Telecoms Operations Manager, Telecoms Lead, Telecoms Support Team Leader, Camberley, Frimley, Farnborough, Fleet, Guildford, Woking, Farnham, Aldershot, Basingstoke, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Newbury