An award winning and established technology company with a high profile customer base, are looking for a Trainee Systems Administrator to join them.
The organisation have a strong history for investing and developing their staff as they grow with the company.
The Trainee / Graduate Systems Administrator will start by solving simple problems and with guidance and training grow towards an important Systems Administration position.
The Trainee / Graduate Systems Administrator will be required to have the following experience, attributes or qualifications:
- Formal Qualification in an IT related subject - Degree or BTEC
- Passion for technology and problem solving.
- Knowledge of Linux systems (Desirable)
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting networking issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry level position to the technology sector.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com