UI/UX Designer required by a growing SaaS company based in London. The company have recently gone through another round of funding and are looking to add a UI/UX Designer to their existing lean, hyper-focused team. The company develop a SaaS platform for providing real-time data.
The successful UI/UX Designer will help to overhaul the companies web-based product design and help to create new ways of interacting with real-time data. The ideal UI/UX Designer will be able to use instinct and data to digest customer requirements, conceptualise interaction flows, iteratively prototype, and produce UI designs for developers to implement in the web front-end.
- Proven experience as a digital UI/UX Designer
- Strong knowledge of modern design software - e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, InVision
- Understanding of interaction design, and information architecture
- Knowledge of Wireframing and Prototyping
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Front end web development
- Conducting user research / user testing
This is an opportunity to join an exciting rapidly expanding company utilising the latest technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286