UX/UI Designer - Interactive Design Projects - Bournemouth
£40,000 + Benefits packages
Our client is looking for a detail oriented UX researcher and designer to work with their team in Bournemouth and work on a high-profile client account. They are looking for a candidate who has previous experience ideally with a technical/ development background as well as experience in UX due to the nature of the client and the projects. .
Our ideas-led client partners with a number of internationally renowned brands on projects to help them realise what they can do by bringing together strategic and creative thinking and combining that with advanced technology knowledge to deliver positive experiences for customers and enhance the value in the businesses.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct user research (both qualitative and quantitative) including stakeholder interviews, lab and remote usability studies, and trend research.
- Help define the UX design and research strategy.
- Have the confidence to challenge designers and developers and work collaboratively to produce the best possible solution for the user.
- Create journey maps, process flows, personas, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Use various types of testing to validate assumptions about users.
- Present your work to product stakeholders within the agency and client organisations.
- Support your design decisions with well thought through rationale and backed by your research.
- Work directly with well-known companies.
- Proactively identify usability concerns within a product, conduct the research, and present actionable recommendations to improve the User Experience.
- Be comfortable traveling up to 25% of the time for onsite meetings, and research opportunities
- Manage overlapping projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Create applications that are easy to use, engaging, powerful, and competitive.
- 3+ years professional experience in interactive design.
- Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative research using a range of techniques.
- In depth experience of using Sketch, Axure or similar.
- Strong organisation and observational analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to visualise and present research data simply and clearly.
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design processes and principles.
- PORTFOLIO REQUIRED: Please include a link to your online portfolio or attach work samples.
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk