VB.Net is still alive and kicking, just! If you have VB.Net development experience and are open to a new challenge this could be the ideal role for you.
You will join a successful company offering a varied scope of work with some very well known companies. You will join a friendly team who enjoy a relaxed and informal working environment, a moderate pace of work and the tools required to be a competent developer.
Working as part of a friendly and modest team, you will be involved with a mixture of new application development, feature enhancements, support and maintenance.
Don't think this is a dead end job, it's an exciting time to join the business as they are undergoing a programme of transformation to enhance their services and improve their customer relations. You will be a key figure in the technology side of this transformation, helping the business to move forward.
What skills & experience do you need...
· Strong .Net development experience
. Knowledge of VB.Net (C# is a bonus)
· MS SQL Server
· Source Control - Team Foundation Server
Benefits include: -
- Competitive salary (dependent on skills and industry knowledge)
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 with service
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Free car parking
- Season ticket travel loan scheme
- On-site canteen
- Corporate clothing
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Perkbox - an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits.
If you have the skills required, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.
IF you don't have an up to date CV or cant see my contact details you will find me on LinkedIN and our company website - Lesley Morgan, Spectrum IT Recruitment