Web Project Manager - B2C, Ecommerce, UX, Web Development
We are working with one of the UK's fastest growing digital companies who are experiencing rapid growth and a forging a big reputation in their industry. With rapid growth throughout the company and ambitious plans for global rollout they are looking for ambitious and talented candidates who can help drive the business forward adding efficiency and dynamism.
The role of Web Project Manager is to work within the web development team, leading projects from concept to delivery. Using your experience of Web & Digital technology, User Experience Design concepts and Project Management you will add value throughout the business scoping, designing and delivering web and digital services.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers with knowledge of Web, Digital and/or ecommerce projects. Some of those projects might include web development, UX, website builds, omni-channel B2C sales and marketing, mobile and digital consumer solutions.
The products are all customer facing website, ecommerce and digital focussed so knowledge in at least one of these areas is essential.
Summary of Experience
- At least 3 years' working with web development tools, process & technology
- At least 3 years of project management and related experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practice
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and organisation skills
- A creative brain with a keen eye for detail
The company offers an exciting career with huge potential and some big and dynamic projects.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package aimed at experienced candidates
Apply asap !