iOS Application Developer
Progression, Modern offices, Native, iOS, Objective C, Swift, Agile
An enthusiastic iOS Mobile Application Developer is required to join an Agile development team working on the development of innovative Mobile Applications. The company offer modern offices and a great opportunity to build on existing Mobile development skills and progression in a growing team.
The company heavily promote training and progression internally and will consider Junior-Mid level candidates with the right academics and technical grounding (iOS, Swift, Xcode, etc) and attitude towards learning new skills.
The team work with a range of technologies and follow Agile/Kanban best practice, the role will focus on the company's Android mobile products, so candidates applying must have some commercial mobile app development experience, ideally focusing on core functionality.
- Commercial iOS Mobile application experience (this can be Uni project based)
- Experience with Objective C, Swift, Xcode or similar
- Agile, Kanban, SCRUM understanding
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Degree educated or relevant certifications
- Excellent communicator, driven to progress and learn new skills
The company are based near Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford and offer a salary based on experience between £30,000 - £50,000 + benefits.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.