An exciting opportunity for an iOS Developer ranging from graduate to mid-level has become available to join a brand-new development team who will be working on delivering innovative products to a unique entertainment industry.
This iOS Developer role will see you working within a growing business who are building a brand-new development team to work on a range of greenfield projects.
This role is the perfect opportunity for graduates who are seeking their first commercial role and for experienced developers who are seeking a fresh new challenge within a team who genuinely care about your own personal development and encourage you to learn new technologies to develop your career.
The role of iOS Developer;
- Develop and maintain a wide range of mobile applications
- Be involved in every step of the product lifecycle, from planning to delivery
- Work alongside other developers to ensure delivery of all requirements;
- Create and implement continuous improvements for mobile applications
The successful iOS Developer will have the following experience;
- iOS (Swift) - Can be commercial or own project experience
- Agile development lifecycle
- Problem solving/debugging
- Software design
- Java - Desirable but NOT essential
This iOS Developer role is paying between £26,000 - £40,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Flexitime, Christmas shutdown, volunteering policy, eye care, dental care and yearly pay reviews.
To apply for this iOS Developer position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294