Spectrum IT's UK Client are seeking an experienced Contract Solution Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract Inside IR35. The Client are a large UK based energy provider who are currently undertaking extensive projects to roll out both smart metering and customer technology update projects. These projects will ensure that the client can provide customers with the very best experience and most updated technology.
As the Contract Solution Architect you will have strong Energy/Utilities industry experience. An understanding to Smart Metering / SMETS would be highly beneficial but not necessary if you have energy industry experience.
- Provide a full Smets2 offering to all customer types in line with industry timescales
- Enrol existing Smets1 meters to a central DCC platform to allow all Smart Smets1 meters to continue to be operated in Smart
- Provide the ability for the customer to switch supply to us within 24/48 hours
- Provide technical solution architecture expertise to the Smart Meter Programmes
- Define, document technical solutions for Smart Metering and company systems
- Define, document designs in line with the Smart programme plans
- Providing Smart Metering industry and asset expertise where applicable
- Inputting Smart Metering expertise in areas such as Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Pilot etc.
- Inputting or driving relevant Smart Programme workshops
- Demonstrable skills in Testing large complex IT solutions and the production of high-quality written documentation.
- Strong experience building relationships with stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Expertise in Gas and Electricity industry
- Smart or Faster Switching experience (beneficial)
For more information and to submit your interest, please apply with your updated CV.