Spectrum IT's UK Client are seeking an experienced Contract Solution Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract Inside IR35. The Client are a large UK based energy provider who are currently undertaking extensive smart metering and customer technology update projects aswell as SMETS1 & SMETS2 upgrades. These projects will ensure that they provide customers with the very best experience and most updated technology.
The client are seeking an experienced Contract Solution Architect with extensive energy industry experience who would enjoy a hands on role within the smart metering and Fast More Reliable Switching area of the energy industry.
- To provide a full SMETS2 smart meter offering to all customer types in line with industry timescales
- Enrol/update existing SMETS1 meters to a central DCC platform to allow all Smart SMETS1 meters to continue to be operated in Smart
- Provide the ability for the customer to switch supply within 24/48 hours (Faster More Reliable Switching)
- Provide Technical and industry subject matter expertise to the Smart Programme
- Define and document technical solutions for Smart Metering and company systems
- Define and document designs in line with the Smart programme plans
- Providing Smart Metering industry and asset expertise where applicable
- Inputting Smart Metering / Energy industry expertise in areas such as Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Pilot etc.
- Inputting or driving relevant Smart Programme workshops
- Demonstrable skills in Testing large complex IT solutions and the production of high-quality written documentation.
- Strong experience building relationships with stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Expertise in Gas and Electricity industry
- Smart Meter or Faster Switching experience beneficial but not required
For more information and to submit your interest, please apply with your updated CV.