Spectrum IT are working closely with a digital agency based in Basingstoke to help them recruit a Contract UX Architect to support a new high level web restructure project. This is an initial 6-month contract, hybrid working (Tues, Wed, Thurs onsite in Basingstoke) and has been deemed IR35 exempt based on a small company exemption status.
As the Contract UX Architect you take a leading role and be partially customer facing, you will work with the end client stakeholders to research, test and help deliver on a 40K web page UX restructure while keeping in mind the business objectives, audience and overall brand approach.
- Research User Experience and create designs in line with bespoke brand approaches (Brand led)
- Work closely with developers to ensure the feasibility of your designs and contribute to overall approach
- Advocate for user-centered design principles, ensuring that user feedback is integrated into the design and development life cycle
- 1st click testing and user testing
- Review and align audience and business objectives
- To be highly proficient in Figma and coach members of the team where required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in UX Architecture and restructure projects
- Online usability tolling/testing
- 1st click testing
- Card sorting
- Tooling experience
- User test - tree testing
- Some UI interface
- B2B experience
For more informationa and to state your interest, please apply with an updated CV. Please note candidates for this role will need to be within a commutable distance to the Basingtoke office.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.