DevOps Engineer - Fully remote - £60,000
An exciting opportunity for a junior-mid level DevOps Engineer who is looking to join an established team working with some of the latest technologies. The successful DevOps Engineer will be expected to ensure that our clients teams deliver products to the very highest level of quality and efficiency, whilst also helping to develop our CI/CD pipeline used by all engineering teams across the business. You will use Agile methodologies to continuously improve. You will play an important role in ensuring the highest levels of delivery in the next phase of features and products on the newly built product.
This role is 100% remote and as well as offering very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Passion for automation and related technologies
- 2-3 years in development or DevOps with Agile environment
- AWS, Azure or equivalent
- Proficient in one or more modern language (Java, Python, Groovy)
- Jenkins, Maven, Nexus
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Plan and execute the building of automated environments
- Provide subject matter expertise in automation and IT operations
- Design and develop different tools and automation scripts to improve automation support for various activities such as image management, deployment, data analytics, automated testing
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in dev, QA, performance and production environments
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk