UI Digital Designer - Web, Mobile, Ecommerce
Portsmouth, Hampshire with flexible hybrid remote working.
£45,000 to £55,000 + bonus, pension, training, discounts & much more!
Are you an experienced UI Designer with experience in UI design for Web, Mobile and customer facing apps?
Would you like to work with a global sports brand with a fantastic reputation, modern technology focus and great career potential?
As part of the UI team, your role will be to create and maintain enterprise design systems for a range of retail brands, developing the design language for those brands, and maintaining a consistent experience for customers across their interaction with digital products.
You will also be part of a cross functional work stream - working with UX designers, developers, product owners and business analysts to create concepts, prototypes, and atomic design elements that follow the design language of those digital products.
- 5+ years of previous User Interface Design
- Experience of atomic design, Design systems and web standards
- Device agnostic design experience, across both mobile and web
- Experience user centered design approach
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS / SASS and Storybook is beneficial
You can expect a warm welcome to this dynamic team. They have a busy and exciting pipeline of work and a great team ethos of collaborative working. Their plush offices at Lakeside North Harbour is a great hub for teamwork and creativity, they offer remote hybrid working with at least 1 day a week in the office, so being local to Portsmouth is preferred.
To apply, please send your CV or get in touch with David Carlisle at Spectrum IT Recruitment. DaveCarlisle@SpectrumiT.co.uk.