An IT Security Analyst is required by an international organisation's IT Department based in Basingstoke.
You will join an IT Support team supporting and developing the IT estate for a large internal user base across multiple locations.
The role of IT Security Analyst
- Take responsibility of the current IT Security practices and policies.
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
- Manage and monitor Azure and Office across the global estate
- Manage and update policies with Cisco ESA
- Monitor and manage data security across data centers and cloud storage
- Build and manage SFTP, utilising open SSH and Powershell for scripting
- Maintaining Asset register
- Secure and support the networks
- Assist with BAU Support and project work with the wider IT team
This role would suit an experienced 2nd / 3rd Support Analyst with a focus on Security in their current role, looking to progress further into IT Security / Cyber Security.
We also welcome applications for experienced IT Security Analyst looking for their next challenge.
As IT Security Analyst you would be required in the Basingstoke office 1-2 days a week with the remainder working from home.
The IT Security Analyst role is paying up to £55,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
To apply please forward your CV to Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment