Lead Software Engineer - C++
Up To £60,000
1 Day A Week In The Office
A great opportunity to use software engineering R&D to direct the future of urban city transportation and strive for reduced carbon emissions and cleaner city living.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior/Lead Software Engineer to play a key role in the development of large, complex, multi-threaded applications.
Leveraging both traditional software alongside AI and emerging technologies, you will help to create urban transport solutions of the future, making cities cleaner, greener, and safer to travel.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference and to impact climate change.
Working alongside a talented team, you will help to form the ideas and strategies of the future, driving change through technology and engineering.
We are looking for experienced software engineers with knowledge of embedded software systems and desktop PC applications.
- Design complex systems that can be easily implemented.
- Contribute to new development and enhancing/extending existing code base.
- Review, analyse technical road maps and help design appropriate solutions.
- Lead on code quality, team efficiency and best practice.
Tech Skills Required:
- Embedded Systems and/or Windows Applications
- Ability to work with complex multithreaded applications.
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience developing using Microsoft development tools
Salary & Benefits
- 26 days holiday, 10% matched pension, 10% bonus, flexible benefits, flexible hours
- Excellent Pension Plan
- Death in Service Plan
- Hybrid working, 1 day a week in Poole, Dorset
- Investment in personal development and support to membership of professional institutions, including learning sites, learn and grow sessions and hackathons.
For more details please email email@example.com or click the "Apply" button to submit your CV
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.