We are looking for a Linux Support Analyst with experience of Unix to support the delivery of internal servers and managed service solutions for a client based in Slough.
This client is a genuine market leader in developing a wide range of business management software applications and have been in business for over 30 years. They are looking for a Linux Support Analyst to immediately take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team.
The responsibilities for the Linux Support Analyst include:
· Take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team and apply analytical and technical skills to resolve.
· Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request providing regular customer updates.
· Troubleshoot customer incidents and identify root causes of problems
· Proactive monitoring, tuning and maintenance of internal and customer systems/databases.
The successful Linux Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
· Supporting databases
· Basic Linux / Unix knowledge
· Good analytical and technical skills
· Basic scripting knowledge - Ideal but not essential
The Linux Support Analyst role is offering up to £28,000, plus benefits.
To Apply for the Linux Support Analyst role please email your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765301