£55,000 - £65,000
Winchester, Hampshire + remote working options
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect / Software Architect to join a growing Fintech organisation going through a period of investment and growth. You'll be working on their innovative SaaS and cloud-based solutions to expand and improve their software offerings.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate commercial experience developing solutions, either as a Solution Architect or as part of their role within a .NET product suite.
The company encourage modern software development techniques such as Agile/SCRUM and DevOps working practices, so candidates applying must be an advocate on modern working and will have commercial experience in a similar environment.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in the development of complex web applications and interfaces
- The ability to translate customer requirements into technical requirements
- Commercial experience with or in an environment using C#, .Net & MVC
- Good knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Experience of leading technical discussions and design activities
- Familiar with microservices architecture as well as container architecture
- Previous experience of Introducing modern technology and emerging technologies is desirable
- Good understanding of software security
- Commercial experience with DevOps practices is desirable
- Experience with database modelling
The company are based Winchester, Hampshire, but the role will be offered with hybrid remote options (1-2 days per week in the office).
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and be UK based and happy to travel to offices in Hampshire on a weekly basis.