Systems Administrator - Windows, Azure, Cloud, Networking, Virtualisation
Flexible hybrid remote working
We are assisting a market leading digital retail company to find a talented Systems Administrator with expertise in Windows and broad ranging infrastructure technologies.
The business have seen significant growth throughout 2020 & 2021 and have an exciting future. As part of updates to their IT team they are looking to hire a Systems Administrator to join the business in order to maintain their IT services & network. You will be working towards key KPIs and ensuring minimal downtime to the business across all things IT.
The business success is driven by large ecommerce websites and platforms so systems availability, performance and scalability is paramount. People with a can-do attitude and a passion for problem solving will love it here!
- Good Cloud Technology Experience in Platforms such as: Azure, GCP or OCI
- Windows & Linux experience, Windows is the predominant server environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure Technologies (Virtualisation, Backup, Storage, Active Directory, Monitoring, Certification Authorities …)
- Knowledge and understanding of standard Networking concepts
- Working knowledge of REST APIs
- Experience supporting message queuing systems
- Application and Server infrastructure administration
- Hypervisors and virtualization technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
On top of the core technical skills, you will also need to be a strong communicator who is able to work on their own initiative in a fast-changing environment. You will need to be organised and able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
The company & team have a modern and forward thinking technology lead approach. There is a great team of engineers and am abitious leadership team all making this a great place to learn, contribute and imrpove your technical skills and ability.
If you are interested in this role and want to hear more please contact davecarlisle@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 303.