Technical Services Manager
Up to £65,000
In this role you will have the ability to improve the technical infrastructure and working practises of over 20,000 NHS personnel.
This role will have an overriding impact in the way the company delivers Cloud & On-Premise infrastructure services to its customers, which includes the NHS. With a big emphasis on cloud, cyber security and infrastructure management, this role will have you using your broad technical expertise to deliver the most up to date technologies and improve the welfare of patients and medical personnel.
You will be joining an ambitious technical services company with a dedicated and ambitious management team with a bright future. Having started life as an IT Services partner to the NHS, the company now employ over 100 personnel and deliver enterprise solutions that have a huge impact on the ability of the NHS to deliver clinical care.
The opportunity: -
The fundamentals of the role is to support the IT Director to deliver IT Technical Services to enterprise level customers. The role would be suited to a individual who has hands-on experience, with a depth of knowledge in Microsoft stack technology, networking and the fundamentals of Cyber Security and Information Governance.
There is training and development in the latter elements listed above, and the role has a long term view to deputise for the IT Director and support strategic decision making, best practice and the technological evolution within the business.
Skills & Experience -
- Have demonstrable skills and experience working in Microsoft Stack Technologies - both on-premise and cloud.
- Windows Server technologies
- Networking; WAN, LAN
- Cloud Computing; Azure, AWS
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials, Cyber Security and Information Governance (desirable)
- Experience working with Infrastructure Services at scale, 10,000+ user base.
- Experience and/or certified in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- A proactive, problem solving mindset
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a technology leadership team
- Confident, enthusiastic with a pragmatic approach.
- Experience and/or aptitude to manage and lead teams of engineers
- Enterprise experience, managing IT services at scale. 000's of users, servers, client PCs, not just SME environments alone.
- Experience and skills in Cyber (including Cyber Essentials), at least foundation knowledge of informational governance and UK GDPR.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to constructively challenge senior technical colleagues to improve outcome and approach
This role is subject to a clear standard DBS check being received.
Salary, Benefits, Scope:
The company have a generous salary and benefits package for the role. Up to £60,000 per annum plus benefits and career progression. The successful candidate will work on-site 5 days a week during probation and 2 to 3 days a week thereafter.
How to apply:
If you have a CV please hit apply or send it to DavidCarlisle@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.