1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
£20,000 - £24,000
Our reputation for outstanding customer service and client satisfaction means we are adding to our successful and growing team based near Chichester with an amazing opportunity for an 1st/2nd Line Support Technician. We excel in providing business to business IT support services and are proud to have an extensive client base throughout the southern counties alongside some national and international clients.
Your ability to communicate effectively and discuss technical issues with non-technical IT users is therefore paramount.
This is an outstanding opportunity where the IT support services you deliver will make a real difference to our clients, you will benefit from working in a small team with security of a well-established growing business.
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
· Previous experience working in a customer service environment
· Previous experience working in an IT support role or helpdesk environment
· Excellent IT skills and computer literacy
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems as well as various desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience of Server 2012 R2.
Desirable Experience / Knowledge:
· Hyper V and Cluster Environments
· Encryption Technologies
· VoIP / 3CX
· Domain networks including Group Policy, AD, DNS and DHCP
· Experience of Server 2016
· CompTIA A+ (or equivalent)
You will be responsible for:
· Promptly responding to inbound support calls when the 1st line technicians are unable to
· Accountable for personal ticket queue following the escalation policy
· Liaise with external suppliers, partners and third parties to resolve faults
· Carry out on-site visits as required
· Commit to work through client issues from beginning to end, handover with effective notes and a detailed explanation of work undertaken.
· Deliver a professional, friendly first-class customer service where clients are regularly kept informed
In return we offer:
· Competitive salary
· 21 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Company pension
· On-site parking
· Employee assistance plans
· Employee perks and discount scheme
· Use of Company Vehicles
· Salary: £20-24,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
· Working Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays)