2nd Line Support Engineer - Bournemouth - Up to £25,000
Want to work for a company with great benefits, great people and great progression opportunities? Look no further:
2nd Line Support Engineer is required to join an established Bournemouth based MSP.
The role of a 2nd Line Support Engineer will be to provide in-depth desktop and Infrastructure support. You will be involved in all Server level issues along with any issues which are escalated. You will be working within a Windows and Cloud environment (Server 2012/2016, Exchange, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Office 365, Azure).
The correct candidate for the 2nd Line Support Engineer role will be passionate, driven and keen to learn, paired with a minimum of 2 years' + experience working in a 2nd Line Support role.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Active Directory support & administration.
- Office 365 / Microsoft Exchange support & administration
- Windows Desktop (ideally Windows 7, 8 and 10), including upgrades and deployments.
- Firewalls - installation and maintenance
- SharePoint, Azure
- VMWare / Hyper-V
- Windows-based networking and troubleshooting, including an understanding of IP Communications, DHCP and DNS.
As you will be working as part of a team and will be in regular contact with my clients growing customer base then your communications, both written and verbal must be very strong.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Genuine progression & training opportunities
- Retail discounts
- Free phone insurance
- Sociable working environment (including a pool table & arcade machine in the office).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities along with some excellent training opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk