Application Support Analyst required by a global company based in Redhill, Surrey. Due to continued growth my client is looking to hire an experienced Application Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing 2nd line technical support to multiple customers across various regions. You will be working across 20+ custom-built and standard applications and database systems with a variety of languages on multiple operating systems.
In this role you will be required to provide application support including system administration, technical troubleshooting, root cause analyst, incident resolution. You will be required to give advice from the application perspective and provide 2nd line technical support to the wider business.
- 2nd line application support
- Solid experience of relational database management systems (RDBMS) i.e Oracle or SQL
- Microsoft office including Server, Excel, Access, Outlook and Word
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Any experience in the following is advantageous but not essential:
- Unix shell scripting, .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Power Shell
- ITSO smart ticketing
- Experience in a fraud prevention/fraud analysis role
- Experience working in a 24/7 support team
In this role you will be working on a 4 day on, 4 day off rotating shift pattern which will include weekends, bank holidays and one night shift a month.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company who offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, up to 8% pension and healthcare.
If you're interested in a role of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@specturmIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.