Application Support Engineer
A multinational organisation who are leaders in their dedicated field, are looking an Application Support Engineer to join their small team.
The successful Application Support Engineer will be required to be a natural problem solver with application or software support experience.
The responsibilities of the Application Support Engineer will include:
- Provision of high level support to a dedicated area of the business.
- Successfully solving in depth software configuration issues.
- Close working with 1st Line support to aid customer communications and updates.
- Acting as a SME for a designated software product.
The Application Support Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Software or Application support experience.
- Previous Linux based system experience - desirable.
- Knowledge of Java based software systems - desirable.
- Awareness or experience of Database management - ideally PostgreSQL - desirable.
- An awareness of AWS - advantageous.
- Willing to learn new technology and products.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company who embrace the latest technology to stay ahead in their industry.
** There is no on-call required for this position**
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org