Application Support Engineer required by a growing software company located in Camberley. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire an Application Support Engineer to liaise with customers on technical user issues, supporting their main software product.
The successful candidate is likely to have prior experience working in a similar role involving customer or client interaction and will ideally have some technical knowledge on Windows or Linux based systems.
- Communicating with customers with technical issues
- Testing for issues/bugs in the software product
- Liaising with the software development team in relation to technical issues with the software
- Documenting and reporting on technical issues
- Bench marking and reporting on the continued performance of the product suite
- Comfortable working in a customer facing role (largely telephone, Skype or email based queries)
- Independent worker capable of analysing customer requirements to solve installation/product issues (environmental issues)
- Keen to pick up new skills, where appropriate via Microsoft Certifications
Knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous:
- IP networking
- Software installation and configuration
- Zendesk or similar
If you are seeking a role of this nature please contact JackHewittColeman@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765282.