Application Support Engineer
£28k- £32k + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly technical team as an Application Support Engineer, based out of their Southampton office. This company offers a stimulating environment, progression opportunities and structured training.
As an Application Support Engineer, your role will be fundamental in supporting customers over the phone with bespoke software related queries. This role offers real variety, utilising different technologies with varying levels of complexity. You'll be reporting, prioritising, analysing and resolving faults through to resolution.
- 2 years+ commercial experience in an Application, Software or Product support role
- Sound experience of MS SQL Server including SQL Scripting and software related tech
- Strong communicator, passionate about working in a team environment
- Great customer service skills and a service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Experience supporting bespoke software (ERP systems experience is ideal)
- An understanding of .NET frameworks
- Infrastructure and Networking exposure
The correct individual will ideally hold IT-based qualifications such as an IT-based degree, computer A/AS-level or equivalent.
This company boasts an excellent benefits package comprising of structured career progression prospects, company perks and the opportunity to work with a company who genuinely want to see you excel in your career.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk