CRM Co-ordinator - (An employer which promotes from within)
Are you a driven and analytically minded CRM Co-ordinator looking for an organisation which can offer growth, progression and training?
My client, an established development builder, is seeking a talented and driven CRM Co-ordinator to join the team, supporting the sales department in their Winchester based head office.
This company likes to do things a little differently, therefore creative minds are encouraged. This role will be working alongside the sales team, therefore; they are not looking for a 'wall flower'. You will be adaptable, resilient and a natural problem solver. The ability to be a "team player" is essential as you will be coaching & supporting the Sales team regularly.
- 1-2 years'+ hands-on experience in a CRM Co-ordinator role (Administration or Super-user capacity).
- Experience supporting CRM systems (They use Salesforce however any CRM system experience is considered)
- Data - You will be confident in your use of spreadsheets (They use Google Sheets)
- Saas / PaaS platforms
- Knowledge of GDPR
- 25 days annual leave
- Extra days leave after 2 years' service + 1 day each year up to 30 days
- Ability to buy up to 3 days annual leave each year
- Annual bonus up to 10% of salary
- Contributory pension
- Work for a company where they promote internally
Furthermore, if you want to work for a company which encourages new ideas and where you can build a long-term career - get in touch!
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk