Are you experienced within Cloud and DevOps? Have you worked in a pure agile environment?
Our intentional professional service client is looking for an experienced individual to join their financial services and investment banking arm within the organisation. The role is to work with a client who is looking to be within the top 10 with the fintech space as their Cloud/DevOps Anaylst.
You will be migrating their legacy software moving it to PAAS using Azure. API management experience will be useful for this role and a good detailed knowledge of things like Swagger and OpenAPI, containerisation, Kubernetes.
- An interest in working in fin-tech
- Knowledge of Financial Services
- Office365 applications including SharePoint, PowerApps, PowerBI
- Recent Microsoft certification
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Previously in a team based, customer facing environment.
- Been involved in delivering, maintaining and supporting internet facing, application services in a cloud based hosted data centre environment.
- Experience of continuous IT operations in structured, demanding environments including monitoring, job scheduling and management and reporting to the business.
- Ensure all IT service incidents are recorded and handled effectively through our standard service support processes, including the communication of service updates where required.
- To carry out detailed investigation of any problems which are identified on our managed service infrastructure and identify root cause along with proposed changes to isolate and remove it.
- Ensure all proposed changes to the managed service infrastructure are properly assessed in line with our standard change processes to ensure service impact, resources requirements and service risk are considered and documented for business approval.
- Ensure all releases are deployed and documented correctly with communication to the relevant parties issues, all in line with our standard release procedures along with the creation and verification of deployment and back out plans where required.
- Implement, maintain and monitor system reporting to ensure the managed service infrastructure is performing within required parameters and that all exceptions are reported.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Ensure all configuration management system updates are applied in a timely manner.
Apply now to find out more!