1st Line /2nd Line Application Support contractor required to support the helpdesk, they will provide support to the customer in an efficient and accurate manner.
They will be the initial point of contact for the customer and they will play a key role in logging and managing incidents through to closure or further escalation across the team.
- Provide first and second level bespoke application support on mobile hardware devices and the back office bespoke application
- Respond to queries via telephone, email and system portal
- Track, route and redirect incidents to the correct resource whilst taking ownership of the call
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of incidents
- Briefs customers and/or management on the status of resolution efforts
- Serves as a technical advisor to users with complex systems issues by resolving or conferring with technical personnel
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Good customer service and experience in a 1st line / 2nd line support environment
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft product knowledge (including Word & Excel)
- Good communication (written and spoken)
- Some knowledge of SQL, Citrix, Active Directory, SFTP
- Experience and knowledge of a Windows server environment
- Experience of SQL server, Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02380 765 293