Currently the London based engineering team consists of 10 engineers with strong plans to expand based on large success and business growth. Working closely with the product team, the engineers focus on new features, infrastructure, growth, and client-specific work. Spectrum's Client are working on continually adapting their system for growth and know this will be a key area for them as they continue to onboard more clients, especially as they expand US.
- Updating and modernising the front-end architecture utilising the right tools for the job.
- Optimising our reporting and inference engine to run analytics over millions of data points in real-time for our clients.
- You will work alongside test engineers and product managers to develop specifications and designs to ensure quality solutions and happy customers.
- Experience with a minimum of one front end framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, etc) and building single page applications (SPAs) (including tooling like Webpack and Babel)
- Experience with working with the DOM APIs and security in a browser context
- Experience with unit /end-to-end testing (e.g. Mocha, Karma, Protractor)
- A background in functional programming approaches (e.g. Ramda, RxJS) would be highly beneficial
Please apply with you updated CV or contact AaronGiles@spectrumIT.co.uk for more information.