Title: Windows 10 Helpdesk Support
Duration: 3 months
Location: Basingstoke / Remote
The Windows 10 Helpdesk Support Analyst will be responsible for providing first line technical support to all internal employees that have been migrated to Windows 10.
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with Windows 10 applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Act as a single point of contact regarding Windows 10 migration issues and queries
- 1st line support - issue capture and troubleshooting of Windows 10 related problems for business applications and Microsoft office software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers, and connectivity issues
- Receiving, logging and managing calls via telephone, email and our ServiceNow web portal
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Log all reported issues or requests in the Service Desk Call Logging system (ServiceNow or Project specific Sharepoint Issue tracker)
- Escalation of unresolved incidents and unfulfilled requests to the 2nd level support teams\Desktop support team
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party support providers to arrange for external technical support where incidents cannot be resolved in house
- Provide incident management ownership of all incidents, and oversight of requests to track status and communicate progress in a timely manner to the reporting users.
- Attend service review meetings
Skills & Experience:
- Service Desk/Helpdesk experience
- Incident Management experience - managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Microsoft based operating systems, essentially Windows 10 and desktop applications, and experience using and troubleshooting O365 issues for newly migrated users
- User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Desktop and Office Infrastructure, and foundational knowledge of Datacentre Infrastructure
- Customer service skills
- The following experience being highly desirable:
- Previous ServiceNow experience
- Previous Windows 10 related troubleshooting experience
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- MCP/CompTIA A+ certification would be desirable
If you are available and interested, please apply or contact Ryan Lomax on email@example.com for more information.