Contract Infrastructure DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Spectrum IT's Southampton Client are seeking an experienced Contract Infrastructure DevOps Engineer to join them on an initial 6 month contract. Taking a hands on role with the established development teams you will be experienced in utilising Ansible, CI/CD pipelines, Docker & Kubernetes within an Azure environment.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as an Infrastructure focused DevOps Engineer/Consultant
- Experience of Ansible in a commercial environment
- Strong knowledge of both of Docker and Kubernetes (ideally in Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Experience provisioning Azure infrastructure would be highly beneficial
- Direct experience of testing, ideally BDD
- C# experience would also be beneficial
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable on Experience
For more information contact AaronGiles@Spectrumit.co.uk or apply with your updated CV.