Spectrum IT's Client are a well-known and large UK national brand. They are looking to recruit a Contract Lead Product Designer to assist with ongoing projects within the UI and UX design team. This is a fully remote working role (client head office is central London) and have been deemed OUTSIDE IR35.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Head of Experience and take a leading role within the business; you will complete design sprints; promotional campaigns and various sprints to keep projects on time/to meet their deadlines.
A large focus for this work with be conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and expanding sales through user centric product design; increasing product page sale conversion and customer experience. Experience within E-Commerce sectors and online sales optimisation (CRO) is highly desirable.
Suitable candidates for this role will be experienced in customer facing projects and be able to record user-centric design techniques. You will be comfortable in both hands on and business/ stakeholders aspects of the role. This client in particular are looking for candidates who can clearly articulate how they have impacted conversion rates and increased sales both holistically and in technical detail. Lastly you will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding for CRO in E-Commerce/product sales and how your have influenced this in previous roles.
Skills and Experience required
- Product Design Experience
- Strong CRO knowledge and experience increasing conversion (increasing online sales conversion)
- Extensive knowledge of UI/UX design
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Managing design sprints
- Common Design and collaboration Software ( Miro, Axure, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision)
- Strong visualisation and communication skills
- E-Commerce, insurance, digital retail, Telecoms experience highly beneficial