Spectrum IT are working with a renowned UK brand to recruit a Contract SAP Finance Systems Analyst to assist with a system migration project. This is an initial 9 month contract with full remote working (please note candidates must be UK based). The role has been determined OUTSIDE IR35.
The client are planning to perform a migration from their current revenue recognition system (Tiara) to the new revenue recognition system (Cathie) both of which plug into SAP. The primary purpose of this role is to help with this migration and to act as the bridge between finance and IT.
- Review system performance and identifying system issues within both Cathie and Tiara.
- Design and implement internal system controls (preventative and detective) to provide quality assurance over financial data within Cathie.
- Troubleshoot and fix finance related system issues.
- Train and support finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures.
- Work with the IT team to design delivery schedules of systems development.
- Establish best practices for financial systems use and systems guides/ procedures for users.
- Take responsibility for MI reports and month end input from Tiara and Cathie being reviewed and tested to ensure it works as described, and that finance requirements have been scoped appropriately, to be performed in conjunction with the finance revenue manager.
- Carry out testing of selected controls within the detailed revenue processes.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous SAP systems analysis experience
- Experience playing a key role within delivery of complex ERP system implementations, with focus on Finance.
- Demonstrable experience of leading on data migration, user acceptance testing, integration's, and process review.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence.
- Highly IT literate and forward thinking when it comes to technology adoption.
- A background of technical skills - SQL, VBA, Excel, and Macros.
- Experience as a Systems Accountant or Finance Systems Manager (highly beneficial).
- Broad experience and knowledge of accounting systems
- Experience in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate and train other finance staff.
For more information and to submit your interested for this Contract role, please apply with an updated CV.