Spectrum IT's Southampton Client are seeking a Contract Scrum Master / Software Project Manager to join them and focus on the on the delivery and success of software development projects within the business.
The successful candidate will manage software projects and potentially perform some technical duties. Therefore experience within software development will be crucial - Any hands on development skills will also be highly beneficial.
- Responsible for the full software project life cycle: initiation to closure.
- Coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders for projects, including customers, team members and senior management
- Makes decisions to ensure the successful outcome of the project inline with project account-abilities and stakeholders interests.
- Agree project scope including plans and budgets with the stakeholders.
- Lead the project team to deliver on time and within budget.
- Work with the lead developer to ensure fit for purpose delivery to the client.
- Monitor project and provide regular updates to the business in relation to progress and budget.
- Agile Project Manager experience.
- Professional Project Management qualifications highly beneficial.
- Software Development/programming experience: C++ / C#
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience presenting, negotiating and influencing on behalf of projects
- Highly organised and detail focused
- Strong commercial and business acumen, with a good understanding for the holistic/bigger picture.
For more information, please apply with your updated CV to state your interest.