Contract Senior Business Data Analyst - Newcastle
As the Contract Senior Business Data Analyst you will play a key role within the business supporting Reporting, Payment Analytics and Operational Data. You will be instrumental in utilising analytical tools to develop insight into financial patterns, behaviour and appropriate actions relating to the market.
- A strong understanding for Financial / Investment industry will be essential
- Business analysis, requirements gathering, data modelling, asset management, field services, facilitation, presentation, project management, change management, and strategic analysis
- Proven ability to proactively and constructively challenges the business
- Strong understanding for Conceptual and Logical Data Models
- Previous experience examining the existing business models and flows of data
- Data Profiling and Data Quality process
- Works with business users to specify information flows, processes/procedures, and data objects that will meet the business requirements
- Stakeholder analysis and management, identify a project's key stakeholders and an assessment of their interests in the project to determine the way(s) in which these interests should be considered throughout the project life cycle, ensuring that views of all parties are considered verified and validated within the stakeholder community
- Previous experience working within a Financial/Investment industry IT, Software or Projects department as a BA
- Comprehensive previous experience as a Contracts Senior Business Analyst
- Strong communication skills - Strong ability to adapt communication styles to the needs of the audience so they are able to articulate business strategies and challenge the business in a confident and credible manor.
- Proven Business Analysis techniques
- Experience of Data warehouse development
- Agile prototyping tools (PowerBI, QlikView)
Candidates for this Contract role must have direct previous experience working within Finance, Investment, Banking or Capital Markets. Unfortunately candidates without this experience will not be considered.
Please apply with your updated CV or contact AaronGiles@SpectrumIT.co.uk for more information.